World Music Project – Maktoub
– Marwan Al Karjousli (Syria / oud)
– Saliou Cissokho (Senegal / kora)
– Rafael Cortés (Spain / flamenco guitar)
– Martin Gjakonosvki (Poland / upper bass)
– Amir John Haddad (Spain / oud, flamenco guitar)
– Willi Ketzer (Germany / drums, piano)
– Rhani Krija (Morocco / percussion)
– Lucian Nagy (Romania / Turkish ney, duduk, Bulgarian kaval)
– Marius Preda (the Netherlands / cimbalom, violin, piano)
– Farida Rustamova (Azerbaijan / violin)
– Arian Suarez (Cuba / bass)
This project beautifully illustrates the ability of people from different cultures to come together and harmonize without barriers or prejudices.
And it is through this harmony that our eyes are opened and we learn to respect the beauty of this world.